PE Portfolio [NSR250R MC21SP Rothmans]
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

NSR250 Forums  -> NSR-WORLD Performance & Engineering Services

#1: PE Portfolio [NSR250R MC21SP Rothmans] Author: StephenRC45 Location: Cornwall, England Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 am
    —
The second MC21 SP Rothmans we've had in. This bike is in superb condition but there was a little doubt over its engine.

On inspection it was found to of lightly seized on both cylinders at some point in its life and the centre seal had failed.

Because of its originality no tuning work is being done, just derestricted and light referbishment.

#2:  Author: StephenRC45 Location: Cornwall, England Post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:43 pm
    —
Rebuilt crank.

[/img]

#3:  Author: greggo Location: Melbourne, Australia Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:43 am
    —
I love what you call 'light refurbishment' when you send off all the bolts and things to be recoated.

Really makes these things look mint.

#4:  Author: pht9 Location: Cheshire, UK Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:07 pm
    —
just to update this thread, I am the current owner

I'd like to find an original screen for it if anyone can help ?

#5:  Author: Andy Location: Devon, UK Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:10 pm
    —
Ooh, they fetch some stupid money now, if you can find them. I got a brand new MC28 one off Yahoo! for a forum member a couple of years ago, and off the top of my head, I seem to recall it was about £300!

Yahoo! Auctions is probably going to be your best bet, but be prepared to wait, and to bid aggressively.

#6:  Author: Lesviffer750 Location: Hampshire Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:27 pm
    —
Hi, if you still have the original, or can get a decent s/hand one, they can be brought up very nice with some cleaners, I have seen some that johnnymack of this forum has brought up like new, perhaps he will be along shortly to tell you what he uses.

#7:  Author: pht9 Location: Cheshire, UK Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:52 pm
    —
are the screens across the models mc18/21/28 the same ?

#8:  Author: Andy Location: Devon, UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:42 pm
    —
All different, I'm afraid. Even the Mk1 [R2/4J] and Mk2 [R5/6K] MC18 screens differ.

#9:  Author: pht9 Location: Cheshire, UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:15 pm
    —
cheers Andy, narrows my search even further then !

NSR250 Forums  -> NSR-WORLD Performance & Engineering Services

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1