The NS250R Resurrection - Sale Time Approaches!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

NSR250 Forums  -> NS Discussion

#1: The NS250R Resurrection - Sale Time Approaches! Author: Warren P. Warner Location: Phoenix Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 am
    —
Hi All,
My last post didn't seem to be the place to put this (Eliminating the Fuel Pump), so here's the latest:

Th[s bike is so white, it's hard to photograph.
It runs well, everything works, it is almost all stock, and has reasonably low mileage. The body work was kinda' beat (it had been crashed and fixed before), but the damage was light and mostly to the plastic; repairs are all reinforced fiberglass and typical. Paint job is decent but nothing stellar - race quality or better. Graphics are Vinyl decals and can be removed if the buyer wants something different.

Carbs have been cleaned - it recently came out of long storage so needed attention. The petcock was missing and an exact replacement was not available, so a new near-match was installed. New fuel lines, new battery, and new ignition switch. The gas cap is off because it needs a key; a replacement cap is on the way (used, but good). The air filter has been re-foamed with green UNI-filter material. The left silencer has been replaced with a DG Performance Type II brushed aluminum can, and an original silencer will be included - the DG and stock have very similar notes. And yes, the fuel pump has been eliminated. Tires have good tread but are old and show sidewall checking.

Clean AZ title and registration in my name. Not trying to retire off the sale (I already am), it's still up in the air how to sell it - being a gray bike might warrant a wider audience than CraigsList. With zero comps it's tough to tag an amount on it; Bring a Trailer or Iconic Motorbike Auctions might be the best way to sell unless a reasonable offer happens first. It will be sold this Spring as I already have another street bike - no, it's not a diesel. The NS would make a good rider as is, be converted to a track bike, or restored to 'collector' condition; it is mostly original with no signs of track use. A red seat with no passenger strap will also be included.

Drop me a PM,
Warren in Phoenix, AZ

#2:  Author: Andy Location: Devon, UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:08 pm
    —
That looks superb! I'd love it!

#3:  Author: Warren P. Warner Location: Phoenix Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:54 pm
    —
SOLD!!! Time to go! Need to clear some room ... $3800 gets it.

Warren

NSR250 Forums  -> NS Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1